Climate Students Movement aims to empower students to help HEIs become bold climate leaders, and in that way give climate science the credibility it needs to be followed in our societies. We students are the lifeblood of universities and colleges. When organised and united, it gives us power to put pressure on them to start following their own climate science.
Want to find out more? We’ve just held a conference introducing our organisations, with many interesting sharings from our very own members – check out the video from the conference and a picture taken on the day.
As a student organisation advocating for similar initiatives at a local or national level, you are also welcomed to join our global network and get to:
- Gain skills, knowledge, tools, equipments, and other resources needed to push HEIs through some of our conferences, workshops, and meetings
- Receive assistance and suggestions on setting up, developing, and expanding your organisation locally
- Be part of a global movement, increasing advocacy capacity and realising international change
- Gain exposure to groups from different parts of the world, sharing resources and adapting ideas from different groups
- Find collaboration partners through access to our network and contacts
- Find common problems and solve them together to co-create the international solution that the earth needs
- Reach a wider audience through our webpage and social media platforms
If no such organisation exists in your university or country, we welcome you to join and take the first step to set up your own group. Climate Students will be delighted to guide you along the way. If you have any questions, do reach out to email@example.com.
We’ve also recently launched an ambitious international climate campaign, #ActOnYourClimateScience, with many opportunities to join as campaign coordinators or to build the campaign as part of the team.
Together, we can collectively push for them to save our future!